SSW Visa in Japan

Home SSW Visa in Japan

(Specific Skilled – I)

AN OUTLINE of general worker RECRUITMENT: -

Japan aims to fulfill serious labor shortage by accepting experience foreign employees with specific expertise and skills

Visa Type:- Working Visa (Specified Skill Worker- I)

Japan is keen to attract lower-skill workers to fulfill the severe labor shortages. Japan has a goal to attract tens of thousands of new employees every year.

Industry Categories / Job Categories:-

  • Building Cleaning Management
  • Machine Parts & Tooling Industries
  • Industrial Machinery Industry
  • Electric/Electronics & Information Industries
  • Construction Industry
  • Ship Building & Ship Machinery Industry
  • Automobile Repair & Maintenance
  • Aviation Industry
  • Accommodation Industry
  • Agriculture
  • Fishery & Aquaculture
  • Manufacturing of Food & Beverages
  • Food Service Industry

Who can apply?

The candidates with following abilities can apply for Japan

  • Minimum Age: - 17 completed
  • Gender: - Both
  • Minimum 12th Grade Pass (This is requirement of SHINE)
  • Language level with JLPT N4 or above (Must be capable to demonstrate the daily conversational ability with Japanese customs and practices)
  • Skilled test pass with command of concern field of terminology
  • Age up to 40 (This is requirement of SHINE)

General Working information: -

Those candidates who has following abilities;

  • Location: - Within Japan
  • Working hour: - 9:00 AM to 18:00 PM (Including 1 Hr lunch Break)
  • Holiday: - Saturday/ Sunday and other National Holidays
  • Total Holidays: - 123-130 Days per year
  • Allowance: - varies as per organization
  • Overtime: - Separately pays according to Japanese labor laws
  • Welfare: - As per recruiting organization; generally governmental social insurance program/ In house training / External training / Study and research supports etc.
  • Remuneration: - Typically 160000-170000 YEN/Month
  • Pay- Raise: - Increases at the time of promotion
  • Bonus: - available

Required Qualifications and Required documents; -

You may apply to work in Japan for a nursing care job if you have the following documents.

  • Academic degree up to 12th grade
  • Language certification up to the level of JLPT N4 & above.
  • Certification skill test
  • Latest updated CV/Resume with the photograph
  • Photographs

Other Information under this visa category: -

You may applicable to apply in Japan as nursing care job if you have following documents

  • Period of Stay: - Up to 5 Years
  • Extendable: - Possible to Switch Specific Skill - II ( Highly Specific Skilled Visa )
  • Dependent :- Not Allowed
  • Required Language Level: - JFT-Basic(国際交流基金日本語基礎テスト)(JFT Basic A2)
  • which is equivalent to JLPT N4.
  • Need to pass the skill standard exam
  • You also have to pass the industry specific skill test related to the chosen field.
  • Type of Exam: - CBT (Computer Based testing) from the decided examination centre.

For more details about the specified skilled worker (I), you can visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Japan.


For more details  Contact Us