Before Application is processed; costs can occur in the following headings
- Learning Japanese Language Courses
- Documentations Costs
- Translation of documents into the Japanese Language
- Processing Charges
( In the context of Nepal, the documentan preparation cost may range between NRs. 20,000- NRs. 30,000 for an individual. It is the cost that the student spend on his/her own. You have to pay fees on different heading such like bank charges for bank balance, Ward office charges for ward office documents etc.)
Tentative Tuition Fees for Studying Japanese Language course After CoE, payable to School.
|Heading of FEES||Year I||Year II|
|Application fee||20,000 – 30,000 yen||–|
|Enrollment fee||30,000- 50,000 yen||–|
|Tuition fee||600,000 – 750,00 yen||Same as Year I|
|Course Books||–||May have to pay separately|
|Hostel Fee||( Applicable if you stay in Hostel)||( Applicable if you stay in Hostel)|
Once CoE is approved, School will issue the Invoice details and which have to send through the Wire transfer.
Additional Costs students have to burden;
- Costs occurred at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate office
- Flight Ticket
- Self Shopping
- Consultancy Charges
General Application & Tuition Fees Refund Policy (It may vary from school to school).
- Application fee and tuition fees shall not be refunded, once the payment has been made. A certain amount is paid back if the applicant comes up with a valid reason.
- If the student visa application is rejected by the Japanese Embassy and the applicant is not able to enroll in the Japanese school, the tuition fee will be refunded to the applicant. However, the applicant is required to show proof; She/he shall have to submit a copy of the passport indicating application student visa not approved.
- If the applicant has any delay and does not attend the school entrance ceremony on time, the applicant shall have to write a letter to the school mentioning the valid reasons before the day of the school entrance ceremony. In this case, no tuition fees will be refunded.
- Tuition fees shall not be calculated and refunded proration, due to delay in entering Japan.
- The applicant shall have to burden bank transfer fees when schools refund tuition fees.
- Regarding refund tuition fees, only the balance of tuition fees will be refunded after deducting cancellation charges from tuition fees as below-mentioned.
|Cancellation||Before obtaining a
|After obtained a
student visa but
|Visa application not
|After a course
|Tuition fee||As refund policy||As refund policy||As refund policy||Non-refundable|
|Cancellation charges||¥10,000 -¥20,000||¥10,000 -¥20,000||¥10,000 -¥20,000||–|
|Confirmation||Make sure receive
a certificate of
enrollment, COE, etc.
|Make sure receive
a student visa, and
the visa is unused.
|Make sure your
student visa is